Quaint and wonderful, Olds is a charming spot in rural Alberta.
In buy to provide high-top quality company to the population in and all around the town, Dentist Olivia Cui opened West Olds Dental in 2016. Dentist Deokhyun Sung joined the apply in 2020, as he was in search of to function with an remarkable group and clinic.
There is no need to push to the metropolis for dental treatment, given that West Olds presents it all. 1 of the companies they give is digital X-rays, which allow for additional precise diagnostics, remedy, and preparing. This know-how can help in figuring out oral wellbeing concerns that may possibly not be noticeable to the bare eye. Periodontal therapy is also offered. This involves the avoidance, diagnosis, and therapy of gum conditions, making certain the health of the gums and encompassing structures. Extractions, which include wisdom tooth, are done. General relatives dentistry, Invisalign, and dental implants are also presented. West Olds strives to make all treatments as at ease and painless as probable by a wide range of sedation and freezing solutions.
Cui cites, “treating our individuals the same we would our loved ones,” and “listening to patients’ needs and adapting our therapy accordingly,” as two of the lots of good reasons for the clinic’s good results.
Sung provides, “Seeing our individuals happy and nutritious is the most worthwhile component of our job. A smile plays a significant part in everyone’s top quality of life and we get to attain the smile of your goals as our task!”
For a healthy, content smile, they propose:
- Brush your enamel twice a working day: Use a smooth-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste to brush your enamel for at the very least two minutes each individual time.
- Floss every day: Regular flossing will help get rid of plaque and foods particles from concerning your tooth and together the gumline, exactly where a toothbrush won’t be able to reach.
- Sustain a well balanced diet regime: Limit sugary and acidic foods and drinks, as they can contribute to tooth decay. Alternatively, decide for a food plan loaded in fruits, greens, lean proteins, and whole grains.
- Stop by your dentist regularly: Frequent dental check-ups and skilled cleanings are critical for detecting any dental concerns early and blocking further more difficulties.
- Keep away from tobacco and restrict liquor usage: Using tobacco and chewing tobacco can guide to several oral wellbeing issues, which includes gum condition and oral most cancers. In the same way, excessive liquor usage can also influence oral health.
- Guard your enamel for the duration of sports activities: If you participate in make contact with sports activities or activities that have a risk of dental injury, use a mouthguard to safeguard your teeth and mouth.
In addition to supporting sufferers have the ideal oral healthcare, West Olds Dental is passionate about local community company. Their initiatives involve anonymously giving deserving households present playing cards throughout the holiday getaway season.
“Olds has the most welcoming and sort individuals I have met in my full everyday living. Every person right here is really hard performing, humble and heat,” suggests Cui. “Because we are a compact neighborhood, most of our people are our neighbours and have heard of us from term of mouth.”
“We would not be wherever we are with no our workforce and the assist of our group,” adds Sung.
West Olds Dental is pleased to be celebrating a Readers’ Choice Award for Best Dentist in the region. They look forward to growing their practice and continuing to deliver the highest conventional of care. Learn more on-line and on Fb.